Disability representative for the
Technical, Administrative and Scientific Staff of the LIB
The Representative Council for Severely Disabled Employees is the elected body representing the interests of severely disabled employees and employees with equal rights at LIB.
- The Representative Council for Severely Disabled Employees works closely with the Staff Council and has the right to attend its meetings, but does not have the right to vote.
- The Representative Council for Severely Disabled Employees advises on applications (declaratory and equality applications) and provides information on laws and regulations. It ensures that workplaces are equipped to meet the needs of the disabled in order to create the best possible working conditions. In the event of disagreements at the workplace for disability-related reasons, we advise and mediate.
- At least once a year, the Representative Council for Severely Disabled Employees organizes a meeting for severely disabled employees and their peers.
- In the case of constructional measures, we are available to provide advice, thus aiming at the barrier-free accessibility of buildings.
- We support you in word and deed in all matters and look after your interests.
- In the case of applications from severely disabled persons and their peers, the SBV takes part in the entire application process in order to protect the rights of severely disabled applicants.
Dr. Jakob Hallermann
☏ +49 40 238317-615
☏ +49 40 238317-923
☏ +49 69 900160333 (automatic call via interpreter switchboard)